- September 9, 1997, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore,
Brescia, Italy, Seminario Matematico
Quasianelli planari che sono anelli e altri quasianelli che
soddisfano identità sorprendenti.
- September 24, 1999, University Tartu, Estonia,
New near-ring-theoretic methods to
construct idempotent polynomial functions.
- February 14, 2000, Academy of Sciences, Budapest,
Maximal ideals of near-rings:
how to find and how to use them.
- February 20, 2001, Università Degli Studi, Brescia, Italy,
Studiare polinomi su gruppi - serve ?
- February 22, 2001, Università Degli Studi, Parma, Italy,
Computazioni nei quasi-anelli -- Risultati,
successi e delusioni del progetto SONATA.
- March 15, 2002, Technische Universität Wien,
Affine complete algebras.
- April 25, 2002, University of Tartu, Estonia,
Congruence preserving functions on
- May 11, 2004, University Hamburg, Germany,
Polynomfunktionen auf Gruppen und universellen
- April 20, 2006. University of Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro,
Clones of polynomial functions on universal algebras.
- July 26, 2001, Conference on Near-rings and Near-fields,
Harrisonburg, VA, USA, Near-rings
of polynomial functions.
- February 24, 2002, Conference AAA63, Kaiserslautern, Germany,
Affine complete algebras in congruence
- July, 24, 2008, Combinatorics 2008 - International conference on pure and applied combinatorics and its connections with Geometry, Graph Theory and Algebra, Costermano (VR), Italy, Special Session in Honour of Giovanni Ferrero,
The surprising ubiquity of planar near-rings.
- July 22, 2001, Conference on Near-rings and Near-fields, Harrisonburg, VA, USA, SONATA Workshop 2001,
together with Peter Mayr and Jürgen Ecker.
- July 30, 2004, Logic Colloquium, Torino, Italy,
The variety of near-rings is generated by its finite members.
- April 27, 2002, Algebra Meeting in Kääriku, Estonia, Affine complete algebras.
- July 24, 2002, Szeged, Hungary,
Universal Algebra and Lattice Theory (Dedicated to the 70th birthday of B. Csakany),
-affine complete algebras need not be affine complete.
- June 20, 2003, Klagenfurt, Austria, 66th Workshop on General Algebra, A lower bound on the number of polynomial functions on subdirectly irreducible expanded groups.
- August 1, 2003, Conference on Nearrings and Nearfields, Hamburg, Germany, Bounds on the size of N-groups that lead to decidability results.
- September 23, 2003, Bozen/Bolzano, Italy, Nachbarschaftstagung der ÖMG in Kooperation mit SIMAI und UMI, A bound on the number of polynomial functions that leads to a decidability result for near-rings.
- June 11, 2004, AAA 68 - 68. Arbeitstagung Allgemeine Algebra, Dresden, Germany, Commutators and congruence preserving functions on expanded groups.
- November 6, 2004, 2004 Southern Regional Weekend Algebra Conference, Hammond, Louisiana, USA,
Polynomial interpolation in expanded groups.
- March 20, 2005, 69. Arbeitstagung Allgemeine Algebra AAA69 - 69th Workshop on General Algebra, Potsdam, Germany, Affine completeness in expanded groups.
- May 28, 2005, 70. Arbeitstagung Allgemeine Algebra (AAA70), Technical University, Vienna, Austria,
Types of polynomial completeness of expanded groups.
- January 13, 2006, 2006 AMS National Meeting, AMS Special Section, San Antonio, USA,
Types of polynomial completeness in universal algebras.
- February, 11, 2006, 71st Workshop on General Algebra (AAA71) together with 21st Conference for Young Algebraists (CYA21), Bedlewo, Poland,
Types of polynomial completeness for expanded groups.
- February, 4, 2007, 73rd Workshop on General Algebra (AAA73), Klagenfurt, Austria, On the number of polynomially inequivalent finite Mal'cev algebras with congruence lattice of height two.
- July, 24, 2007, 20th International Conference
on Near-rings and Near-fields, Linz, Austria,
Congruence preserving functions and polynomial functions on expanded groups.
- November, 3, 2007, 75th Workshop on General Algebra (AAA75), Darmstadt, Germany, Some applications of higher commutators to Mal'cev algebras.
- May, 25, 2008, 76th Workshop on General Algebra (AAA76), Linz,
Austria, An instance of the clone membership problem.
- December 12, 2003, Fortbildungstag der Mathematiklehrer an Mittelschulen, Universität Linz,
Kryptographie, gemeinsam mit
Jürgen Ecker und Angelika M. Gahleitner.
- July 13th, 2004, Sommerakademie für Oberstufenschüler, Bundesschulzentrum Bad Leonfelden,
Informations- und Codierungstheorie : Eine Einführung in Quellen- und Kanalcodierung,
gemeinsam mit A. Gahleitner.
- February 13 - Februar 15, 2005,
Projektwoche Angewandte Mathematik (fuer Schülerinnen und Schüler), Zell an der Pram, Austria, Codierungstheorie: Quellen- und Kanalcodierung.