- UE Lineare Algebra 2
- UE Algebra
I'm part the Applied-Algebra
-group in Linz. Currently, we are developing a GAP share package for
called SONATA (System Of
Near-rings And Their Applications). Previously, I was mainly
concerned with functional decomposition of polynomials.
- Applications of Fields (together with R. Lidl), in
Concise Handbook of Algebra, G. Pilz and A. V.
Mikhalev, eds., Kluwer, 2002.
- Algorithms for Finite Near-rings and their
(together with Peter Mayr) J.
Symbolic Computation (2001) 32, 23-38,
available online on IDEAL.
- Algorithms for Near-rings of Non-linear
Transformations (together with Aichinger, Ecker, Mayr,
[dvi] ISSAC, St. Andrews 2000.
- Fast Computations in the Lattice of Polynomial Rational
Function Fields" ([pdf]
ISSAC, Zurich 1996.
- Polynomial Decompostition: Theoretical Results and
Diploma Thesis, University Linz 1995.
- Characterization of Polynomial Prime Decompositions: A
Simplified Proof (dvi]
[ps]). Contributions to General Algebra 9,
Hoelder-Pichler-Tempsky/Teubner, Wien-Stuttgard 1995.
Last modified: 2012-02-26